We are excited to announce that The King of Shave will be open for business starting Friday June 26 th .
Our governor Tom Wolf has lifted restrictions on barbershops in Philadelphia as of 6/26/20.
As we adjust our schedules and shop flow to support the Government and CDC recommendations, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through different phases of reopening. We will follow this process to be able to remain open, and to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff.
Here is what you can expect for your next appointment at the King of Shave:
1. Everyone must have an appointment. Please book it online as usual through our website, or by calling us directly at 215 732 2900. Walks-in are welcome but clients with appointments are given priority.
2. All clients will be required to wear a mask at all times, while entering the shop and during your service, until you leave the shop. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don’t have a mask, your appointment will be cancelled.
3. Everyone will have a temperature check prior to entering with a touchless infrared thermometer. Any employee or client who has a temperature above 99 *F will be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to the shop until they have no fever and no evidence of Covid-19 symptoms.
4. We must limit the number of people in the shop. There will be no waiting area. Clients will wait outside the shop until the selected barber is ready to serve them. No companions are allowed. Please come alone to the shop.
5. When scheduling kid’s haircuts, parent will wait outside. Cannot service parent and son one after the other unless the child is getting pick up by another adult outside. Nobody will be accepted in waiting area. No exceptions.
6. Clients will be offered Hand sanitizer upon entering the shop.
7. We ask clients to come in with their hair washed and dry so we can do dry cuts because we are not doing blow dries.
Keep in mind that these guidelines will be in effect during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic and may be adjusted as necessary, and they will be reduced when safe to do so. Even with the strict policies that we must follow, we are confident that we will provide you with the same welcoming and professional experience that you have come to know at The King of Shave.
We look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well.